|Product:||Wholesale Price High Quality Durable Ppr Plastic Pipe Welding Machine 20mm 63mm||Pipes:||Pp,ppr,pe,ppc Pipe|
|Frenquency:||50Hz Or 60Hz||Function:||Manual Welding For Ppr Tubes|
63mm Ppr Plastic Pipe Welding Machine,
20mm Ppr Plastic Pipe Welding Machine,
ISO PPR Welding Tools
Wholesale Price High Quality Durable Ppr Plastic Pipe Welding Machine 20mm 63mm
Plastic pipe welding machine Application
It is for PPR pipe welding.The machine is used for the connecting of plastic pipe, such as PP-R and PE. We have the following series: 1500W for φ20mm, φ25mm, 32mm, 40mm. The machine controls temperature exactly, easy and safe to use.
Plastic pipe welding machine Technical Data
|Product name||PPR welding tools|
Die: 20-63mm (20,25,32, 40, 50, 63mmMM)
Plastic pipe welding machine Selling feature
Die: 20-63mm (20,25,32, 40, 50, 63MM) designed for pp,ppr,pe,ppc pipe
ppr welding machine Instruction for use
1. Apply die head
Place the welding machine on the stander, chose die head according to pipe’s diameter, and fix it on the machine. In regular, the small end is at the front, the bigger end at the back.
2. Power on
Power on (make sure the power should be with leakage current protector) , the green light and the red light on, wait till the red light off and keep greenlight on, which indicates the machine enter into auto temperature control mode and the machine can be used.
Note: during the auto temperature control mode, the red and the green light will be on and off alternatively, this indicates that the machine is under control and it will not affect operating.
3. Fusion pipes
Using cutter to cut pipe vertically, push the pipe and fitting into die head without any rotation. Take them off immediately when heating time reached and insert
Other size in option
We have size of 32mm, 63mm, 110mm.
Our products image
Weld it socket fusion kits plastic pipe welding machine
There are different size and operation for meeting different customer’s requirement.
1. Mentioned Series are based on the standard and regular hand-held socket welder with a new controller for overheat protection and easy operation.
2. Digital series add a digital controller and screen for improving the accuracy of the heating temperature. The temperature range can set as demand of different plastic pipes & fittings, required fusing temperature can fix and display on the screen, environment temperature will be adjusted and updated automatically, over-temperature will be alarmed automatically and etc. This provides a more excellent fusing result.
What is socket welding machine?
Socket welding is used to connect pipes using a range of different fittings, allowing for changes in the direction and diameter of pipe networks as well as creating branches from existing pipelines. The pipes are inserted into the socket weld fitting, which includes a recess to accept the pipe, making placement easy.
What is the use of fusion machine?
Fusion machines are used for the joining of plastic pipe and fittings. These tools can be used to join polypropylene, polyethylene, PVDF and ECTFE pipe. Fusion machines heat up the ends of pipes and fittings, then forces them together to form a bond. Fusion machines support pipe sizes from 1/2" to 20".
1. High Quality Products with Competitive Price.
2. 7*24 Hour After-Sales Service with Free Technology Support.
3. All of our products support OEM, lead time within 30 days.
4. Full Set of Products Supply Chain.
Contact Person: Mrs. YeGuiFeng
Tel: +86 85778256