|Product Name:||Strong Power Hydro Electric Pressure Testing Pump Water Pump||Flow Volume:||180L/H (500L/H)|
180L/H Electric Hydrostatic Pump,
Hydro Electric Pressure Testing Pump,
180L/H Electric Pressure Testing Pump
Good Saler Strong Power Hydro Electric Pressure Testing Pump Water Pump
Strong Power Hydro Electric Pressure Testing Pump Water Pump
4dsy series electric pressure test pump is an ideal equipment for obtaining high-pressure liquid in laboratory and hydrostatic test for all kinds of pressure vessels, pipelines, boilers, valves, pressure vessels and fire-fighting equipment. Pressure test pump products and supporting pressure test and test projects have been applied to pressure test in aviation field and in key national defense scientific research and development projects, such as high pressure blasting test, deep sea test, space technology, high temperature and high pressure test, special-shaped pipe test, etc.
The pressure test pump is specially designed according to the requirements of hydraulic test. In the initial stage of pressure test, it has large flow, rapid liquid filling and pressure rise, so as to shorten the experimental time. When the pressure exceeds 1.6Mpa, in order to make the pressure test process more stable and slow. The flow is automatically reduced. Therefore, the pump has two flows at high and low pressure and can change automatically. Any numerical hydrostatic test can be carried out below the rated discharge pressure.
|Flow volume(L/H)||Matching electic machine||G.W(KG)||Volume|
|High pressure||Low pressure||Model||Power(KW)||Voltage|
Our data is base on above red one, for other size, if you want know price, pls feel free to contact us, tks.
1.For quick and exact compression testing
2.For testing of leaks in installations, especially for use in heating, compressed air, refrigeration systems, oil installations, sprinkler systems and other small bore pipe applications
We put in woodencase/pallet.
For sample orders, we can ship it by international express, such as DHL, FEDEX, TNT and China EMS.
For bulk orders, we support air cargo and sea shipping, our factory are near from Shanghai port and Ningbo port, and we can transfer goods to port within 24 hours.
Instruction for use of Electrical Pressure test pump
1. Check that the gasket and the joint are well matched, and connect the water inlet pipe correctly;
2. The fire wire and ground wire must be correctly connected before use, and must not be wrongly connected! The power cord should be connected to a socket with leakage protection.
3. Loosen the pressure regulating knob first, do not start the motor with load, so as not to damage the motor
4. Check the filter regularly to avoid clogging
5. If the water pump cannot absorb water, please add a certain amount of water from the water inlet pipe to the water pump.
6. Prevent air from entering the water pump.
7. After the pressure test is over, loosen the pressure adjustment knob, add a little 20# oil, and keep it loose. At the same time, turn on the power and add oil at the water inlet to run for half a minute.
8. It is strictly forbidden to start the machine without water, otherwise the sealing ring and piston ring will be easily damaged.
9. The water source should not have impurities, otherwise the seal will be easily stuck, which will cause the phenomenon of no water absorption.
10. Water leakage at the lower part of the pump body means that the sealing ring is damaged, and the sealing ring must be replaced.
11. Please use the pressure regulating button correctly, do not turn the pressure regulating knob to the end, otherwise the high pressure will cause high pressure damage to the meter, etc.
Be sure to loosen the red pressure regulating valve before turning it on! so as not to explode the pressure gauge
Our Expertise is our Strength. Our team of experts understand the products and its application very well, who can guide our valuable customers to select the right product for the right application.
Light Weight Portable Hand Pressure Test Pump With Reasonable Price
The color could be designed by yourself, the same as your logo.
Contact Person: Vivian