1. Main technological parameters of copper-coated steel electroplating machine.
||wire diameter range
||1,24,48 or 56 lines
2. Technological process of production.
CCS(copper clad steel wire)
pay off→cathode discharge oil→water rinsing→anode discharge oil→water rinsing → pickling→ water rinsing → pre-plating copper → water rinsing → acid copper plating → water rinsing → hot water rinsing → drying→take up
3. Main process introduction.
Degreasing: remove the oil on the surface of product to ensure the binding force of the coating .
Pickling: remove the oxide from the surface of the product.
Water rinsing: clean the product thoroughly after the tank to avoid mutual contamination of the tank.
Chemical zinc plating 1:pre-treatment before electroplating , forming a dense zinc alloy layer.
Dezinc: remove zinc layer and impurities from substrate surface.
Chemical zinc plating 2 : forming a dense zinc alloy layer and improve the binding force of subsequent electroplating.
Pre-copper plating : as a pre-coating, to ensure the subsequent coating and base binding force.
Acid copper plating : thickened copper coating to increase conductivity.
|Acid copper plating
5.Solution analysis method
Pre-plating solution: Copper ion concentration
1. Pipette 5 ml of electroplating solution into a 250 ml conical flask,
2. Add approximately 25 ml of deionized water and 2-3g of ammonium persulfate, shake the conical flask to completely dissolve it,
3. Heat to boiling, place, cool to room temperature, add 3-5 ml of concentrated ammonia water, and turn the color into a deep blue.
4. Add 50 ml of deionized water and 4-6 drops of indicator
5. Titrate with 0.1mol/L EDTA until the color turns grayish green.
Calculation: Cu (g/L)=12.71 * C * V
C - Concentration of EDTA standard solution (mol/L)
V - Volume of EDTA standard solution consumed (mL)
Acid copper plating solution: Copper ion concentration
1. Pipette 2 milliliters of plating solution and add 100 milliliters of pure water
2. Heat to 40-50 ºC and add 10 milliliters of 1:1 ammonia water
3. Add 5 drops of PAN indicator
4. Titrate with 0.05mol/L EDTA solution, turning from dark blue to green as the endpoint.
Calculation: CuSO4 · 5H2O (g/L)=C * V * 249.7/n
C - Concentration of standard EDTA solution
V - Volume of solution consumed for titration of EDTA (ml)
249.7- Molecular weight of copper sulfate
n - Number of milliliters taken from the plating solution
CCS(copper clad steel wire)
1. The central conductor of a communication cable
2. Shielded braided wire for communication cables
3. Pin lines for electronic components
4. Twisted ground wires and electrified railway lines
5. Thread for other decorative or corrosion protection purposes.
7. Our Services
In order to guarantee the customers are able fully to operate the machine, if the customer need, we can help customer training, includes:
(1) Correct operating mode
(2) Correct maintenance way
(3) Correct technological process control
(4) Remove simple problem
All the electroplating machine of our company have already been widely used in electroplating area.
8.Packaging & Shipping
We can pack it by pallet, or according to the customers' specific requirements.