|Product Name:||250w 180L/H 350BAR Portable High Efficiency And Low Loss Air Conditioner Cleaning Machine||Flow Volume:||180L/H|
|Applicable Industries:||Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Construction Works , Energy & Mining||Key Words:||Testing Pipeling Pressure And Cleaning|
250w Air Conditioner Cleaning Machine,
180L/H Air Conditioner Cleaning Machine,
180L/H Air Conditioner Washing Machine
250w 180L/H 350BAR Portable High Efficiency And Low Loss Air Conditioner Cleaning Machine
1. High voltage output is designed according to high efficiency and low loss.
2. Differential operation makes the output fluctuation very small and the output pressure balanced. Simple and firm structure makes disassemble and maintenance simple and easy.
3. Small and light structure, easy to carry.
4. Universal spray gun can make cleaning easy and can be cleaned almost everywhere.
Uses: air conditioning cleaning, wall cleaning, vehicle engine cleaning, agricultural tools and machinery cleaning, spraying pesticides and pestides, printing machinery cleaning, pipeline cleaning and dredging, food processing equipment and kitchen cleaning.
You see our price is base on above red one, for other size, if you want know price, pls feel free to contact us, tks.
1. For quick and exact compression testing
2. For testing of leaks in installations, especially for use in heating, compressed air, refrigeration systems, oil installations, sprinkler systems and other small bore pipe applications
We put pp fittings into plastic box, then put in carton.
For sample orders, we can ship it by international express, such as DHL, FEDEX, TNT and China EMS.
For bulk orders, we support air cargo and sea shipping, our factory are near from Shanghai port and Ningbo port, and we can transfer goods to port within 24 hours.
Instruction for use of Electrical Pressure test pump
1. Check that the gasket and the joint are well matched, and connect the water inlet pipe correctly;
2. The fire wire and ground wire must be correctly connected before use, and must not be wrongly connected! The power cord should be connected to a socket with leakage protection.
3. Loosen the pressure regulating knob first, do not start the motor with load, so as not to damage the motor
4. Check the filter regularly to avoid clogging
5. If the water pump cannot absorb water, please add a certain amount of water from the water inlet pipe to the water pump.
6. Prevent air from entering the water pump.
7. After the pressure test is over, loosen the pressure adjustment knob, add a little 20# oil, and keep it loose. At the same time, turn on the power and add oil at the water inlet to run for half a minute.
8. It is strictly forbidden to start the machine without water, otherwise the sealing ring and piston ring will be easily damaged.
9. The water source should not have impurities, otherwise the seal will be easily stuck, which will cause the phenomenon of no water absorption.
10. Water leakage at the lower part of the pump body means that the sealing ring is damaged, and the sealing ring must be replaced.
11. Please use the pressure regulating button correctly, do not turn the pressure regulating knob to the end, otherwise the high pressure will cause high pressure damage to the meter, etc.
Be sure to loosen the red pressure regulating valve before turning it on! so as not to explode the pressure gauge
Our Expertise is our Strength. Our team of experts understand the products and its application very well, who can guide our valuable customers to select the right product for the right application.
Light Weight Portable Hand Pressure Test Pump With Reasonable Price
The color could be designed by yourself, the same as your logo.
NEW FOR YOU
6 Signs That You Might Need To Repair Your Hydraulic Pump
Hydraulic pumps are used in almost every type of production system, from plastic mold injection machines to the common conveyor belt. With proper maintenance, most hydraulic pumps will operate smoothly for years, but even with proper maintenance, the pressure inside these devices will eventually cause failures that need to be addressed as soon as possible. The way to avoid total system failure is by monitoring your pumps and looking for the following warning signs.
Liquids should remain in the tubes that were designed for them. If you notice any liquids anywhere else inside the pump, you have a problem. A line may have a break, or a seal may be loose. No matter what the case, an interior leak means your pump has gone bad.
Have you discovered liquid on the outside of your pump? This means either an interior leak has worsened or there could be a leak on the HPU that the pump is mounted to. This leakage results in reduced pressure in the system and immediate action is required to repair and salvage the pump. Leaking reduces the pressure, which increases the temperature of the system. This affects the viscosity of the oil, reducing the pressure in the system.
Increased fluid temperatures can be the result of the system’s inability to dissipate heat. In most systems, heat within the fluid dissipates through the fluid in the reservoir and a heat exchanger. Heat can cause the fluid to thin, which prevents proper lubrication and may cause pump leaks, reducing pump efficiency and system performance.
Hydraulic fluid that has a milky appearance is a clear indication of water contamination. One source is condensation buildup on the walls of the fluid reservoir as a result of temperature changes from warm days to cool nights. Water contamination can also corrode the pump and other critical components, which can shorten component life. Periodic fluid changes and draining of the water from the reservoir ensure water removal from the system.
If your seals continuously leak and fail, your pump may be operating with a bent or misaligned rod. Depending on the extent of the damage, a skilled machine shop may be able to repair your existing equipment, allowing you to get the most out of your equipment and minimizing costs.
System moving slow? If performance decreases, this could be a sign that your hydraulic pump is starting to go bad or your system is designed incorrectly. This lack of efficiency indicates a lack of flow.
Contact Person: Vivian