|Product Name:||Lubricant Powder Auxiliary Materials For Welding Rod Production||Feature:||Fine Drawing Of Wire Drawing Machine|
Lubricant Powder Auxiliary Materials,
Welding Rod Production Lubricant Powder
Lubricant Powder Auxiliary Materials For Welding Rod Production
Lubricant powder is the process lubrication material during the wire drawing process. Its components are very complex and usually include stearic acid, Fatty Acid, Vegetable, Palm oil, Titanium dioxide, calcium dihydroxide.Its main function is to form a lubrication film between the pulled metal wire and the wall of wire drawing die, to reduce the friction between the interface, reduce the force energy consumption when pulling.
Prevent the bonding on the wall of wire drawing die due to heat, to reduce the energy consumption and temperature rise, extend the service life of the wire drawing die, ensure the surface quality of the product, and make the deformation uniform.
Wire drawing lubricants (English name: wire drawing lubricants), that is, the lubricants for metal wire drawing, are usually divided into two types: dry wire drawing lubricants (commonly known as wire drawing powder, wire drawing powder) and wet wire drawing lubricants (water tank wire drawing lubrication) agent), a process lubricant during wire drawing. The function is to form a lubricating film between the drawn metal and the die wall of the drawing die, reduce the friction between the interfaces, prevent the bonding of the metal on the die wall due to heat, and reduce the energy consumption and temperature during drawing. liters, prolong the service life of the mold, ensure the surface quality of the product, and make the deformation uniform. Improving the lubricating properties of lubricants plays an important role in realizing high-speed drawing and strengthening the drawing deformation process.
Wire drawing lubricant properties
(1) It can be firmly adsorbed on the surface of the steel wire and enter the drawing die with the steel wire, effectively separating the two interfaces of the deformation zone;
(2) High pressure and high temperature resistance, under the conditions of high pressure and temperature rise generated during drawing, the lubricating film can still maintain its continuity and lubricity without being damaged, coking, agglomeration and deterioration, that is, it has physical and chemical stability;
(3) It has good extensibility and lubricity, that is, it can not only be firmly adsorbed on the surface of the steel wire, but also can be extended and deformed with the steel wire. The lubricating film has a layered structure. weak binding;
(4) The components that make up the lubricant will not chemically react with the steel wire matrix, generate compounds that affect the performance of the steel wire, or corrode the steel wire, and are easy to remove;
(5) It does not pollute the environment, is harmless to the human body, and has abundant resources, low cost and easy preservation.
Types of wire drawing lubricants
1. Folding Solid Lubricants:
That is, a powdered lubricant for dry pulling. It is composed of various single metal soaps or metal soaps plus some additives. Metal soaps are metal salts of fatty acids. Metal soaps used as lubricants are required to have a high softening point and transition temperature (the temperature at which the friction coefficient suddenly rises), and have good wear resistance and pressure resistance. Commonly used metal soaps for wire drawing lubricants are sodium soap and calcium soap. Sodium soap is sodium stearate (C17H35OONa) composed of caustic soda and saturated fatty acid glycerol (C17H35COO), which is a water-soluble soap, easy to remove, suitable for dry pulling at medium speed and not too high temperature rise. It can also be used for wet drawing of filaments, or drawing of steel wires with subsequent coating operations. Calcium soap is calcium stearate which is composed of calcium hydroxide or calcium oxide and glycerol stearate. Others include metal soaps such as barium stearate, zinc stearate, and aluminum stearate. Calcium soap can form a thick lubricating film with good extensibility and lubricity, so it is often the main component of solid lubricants. Calcium soap is insoluble in water, not easy to be removed by washing, and is not suitable for drawing steel wire before coating.
2. Folding Liquid Lubricant:
There are mainly two types of soaps and emulsions. The soap solution is generally an aqueous solution of sodium soap or potassium soap, with a concentration of 0.5% to 3%. It is widely used in the wet drawing of various filaments, and plays the role of lubricating, cooling and cleaning the surface of the steel wire. Emulsion, also known as soluble oil, is made up of mineral oil and water with an appropriate amount of emulsifier, with a concentration of 2% to 6%. Compared with soap liquid, the emulsion has good defoaming property, is easy to mix with water, has high cooling performance, and can leave a layer of anti-rust film on the surface of the steel wire. A small amount of additives also need to be added to liquid lubricants, such as extreme pressure additives (chlorinated paraffin, sulfurized oil, etc.), defoaming agents (silicon resin, etc.), emulsifiers (methanol) and bactericides (phenol or precious metal salts), etc.
Contact Person: Mrs. YeGuiFeng
Tel: +86 85778256