|Product Name:||ZD-50 Pressure Tester 50 Bar Hydro Test Pump / Manual Pressure Test Pump||Flow Volume:||45ML|
|G.W/N.W:||8.5/8KG||Water Tank Volume:||12L|
Anti Corrosion Manual Pressure Test Pump,
Manual Hydro Test Pump,
50 Bar Hydro Test Pump
ZD-50 pressure tester 50 bar hydro test pump / Manual pressure test pump
ZD-50/100 manual pressure test pump adopts the combination of automatic and manual pressure locking, which makes it easier to obtain accurate pressure in the test. The pump body and water outlet part are all made of copper parts, which are not easy to rust and have good corrosion resistance. It's suitable for working sites in various harsh environments.
|Photo||Model||Pressure||Flow volume||G.W/N.W||Water tank volume||Meas||Note|
|ZD-50||0-5MPA||16ML||5.0/4.5KG||12L||42*21*26cm||plate thickness 1mm|
|ZD-100||0-5MPA||16ML||5.0/4.5KG||12L||42*21*26cm||plate thickness 1mm|
You see our price is base on above red one, for other size, if you want know price, pls feel free to contact us, tks.
1. Good quality
2. Prompt delivery.
3. Reasonable price.
4. Execellent service
We put pp fittings into nylon bags then cartons outside. We also packed other pipe fittings with plastic bags.
For sample orders, we can ship it by international express, such as DHL, FEDEX, TNT and China EMS.
For bulk orders, we support air cargo and sea shipping, our factory are near from Shanghai port and Ningbo port, and we can transfer goods to port within 24 hours.
Instruction for use of Manual test pump
1. Before using the pressure test pump, check in detail whether the joints of each component are tightened, whether the pressure gauge is normal, and whether the inlet and outlet pipes are installed properly.
2. In order to improve the pressure test efficiency, the container or equipment to be tested can be filled with water first, and then the outlet pipe of the pressure test pump can be connected.
3. During the pressure test, if you find that there is a lot of air in the water, you can open the water valve and let the air out.
4. If any slight water seepage is found during the pressure test, the work should be stopped immediately for inspection and repair, and it is strictly forbidden to continue to increase the pressure in the case of water seepage.
5. After the pressure test is completed, first loosen the water valve, and the pressure will drop to avoid damage to the pressure gauge.
6. When the pressure test pump is not in use, the water in the pump should be drained and a small amount of oil should be sucked in to prevent corrosion.
Our Expertise is our Strength. Our team of experts understand the products and its application very well, who can guide our valuable customers to select the right product for the right application.
Light Weight Portable Hand Pressure Test Pump With Reasonable Price
The color could be designed by yourself, the same as your logo.
Contact Person: Vivian