|Product Name:||90mm-315mm PE HDPE Plastic Pipe Welding Machine Hydraulic Butt Fusion Welding Equipment||Model Number:||SHT315-SHY|
|Capacity:||160,180,200,225,250,280,315||Heating Plate Max.temperature:||270 Degree|
|Power:||6.25Kw||Function:||Cutting And Welding Plastic Pvc, Pe, Pp Tube|
|Frame Packing Size:||103*66*64cm||Heating Plate Packing Size:||66*55*68cm|
|Control Box Packing Size:||70*53*53cm|
315mm Plastic Pipe Welding Machine,
270 Degree Plastic Pipe Welding Machine,
Hydraulic Butt Fusion Welding Equipment
90mm-315mm PE HDPE Plastic Pipe Welding Machine Hydraulic Butt Fusion Welding Equipment
Plastic pipe welding machine Application
It is for welding plastic pipe such as PE, HDPE pipe together.
Hydraulic HDPE Plastic pipe welding machine Technical Data
|Caliber (mm)||63, 75, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160||63, 75, 90, 110,125, 140, 160,180, 200||90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250||160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315|
|Heating board max temp.||270 °C||270 °C||270 °C||270 °C|
|Pressure adjustment range||0-10Mpa||0-10Mpa||0-10Mpa||0-10Mpa|
|Heating plate power||1.5 Kw||1.8 Kw||2.2 Kw||3.0 Kw|
|Power of Heating plate:||1.1 Kw||1.1 Kw||2.5 Kw||2.5 Kw|
|Hydraulic unit power||0.75 Kw||0.75 Kw||0.75 Kw||0.75 Kw|
|Total power||3.35 Kw||3.65 Kw||5.45Kw||6.25 Kw|
|G.W./N.W.:||117 Kgs||122 Kgs||160/133 Kgs||203/174 Kgs|
Plastic pipe welding machine Selling feature
Suitable for butt welding of plastic pipes and fittings made of PE, PP, and PVDF in a ditch in worksite or workshop.
Consists of basic frame, hydraulic unit, planning tool, heating plate, support for planning tool & heating plate, and optional parts.
Removable PTFE coated heating plate with separate temperature control system
Electric planning tool
Be made of light weight and high strength material; simple structure, small and delicate, user friendly.
Low starting pressure ensures reliable welding quality of small pipes.
Changeable welding position enables to weld various fittings more easily.
High accurate and shockproof pressure meter indicates clearer readings.
1. Check whether the specification and pressure grade of the pipe to be welded are correct, and check whether there are bumps, bumps and scratches on the surface. If the depth of the scar exceeds 10% of the wall thickness of the pipe, it should be partially removed before use;
2. Clean the oil or foreign matters at both ends of the pipe with a clean cloth;
3. Place the pipe to be welded in the frame slip, so that the length of both ends is equal (as short as possible without affecting the milling and heating). The part outside the frame of the pipe shall be supported by supports to reduce friction, and then be fastened with slips;
4. Put in the milling cutter, first turn on the power switch of the milling cutter, then close both ends of the pipe and apply appropriate pressure until there are continuous chips at both ends, remove the pressure, wait for a moment, then withdraw the movable frame, turn off the power supply of the milling cutter and take out the milling cutter. The chip thickness should be about
0.2-0.5mm. The chip thickness can be adjusted by adjusting the height of the milling insert;
5. Close the two pipe ends and check the alignment of both ends. The misalignment at both ends of the pipe should not exceed 10% of the wall thickness, which can be improved by adjusting the straightness and the elastic slip of the pipe; the gap between the two ends of the pipe should not exceed 10% of the wall thickness, otherwise it should be milled again until the above requirements are met;
6. Clean the dust and residue on the surface of the heating plate (pay special attention not to scratch the nonstick layer on the surface of the heating plate);
7. After the temperature of the heating plate reaches the set value, put it into the rack and apply the specified pressure until the minimum crimping on both sides reaches the specified value;
8. Reduce the pressure to the contact pressure and continue heating for the specified time;
9. When the time is up, withdraw the movable frame, quickly take out the heating plate, and then close the two pipe ends, with the time interval as short as possible;
10. Raise the pressure to the specified welding pressure, lock the fixing bolts on both sides of the frame, and keep the pressure for natural cooling. After cooling for the specified time, the fixing bolt is fully opened. Loosen the slip and take out the connected pipe.
Different method for different pipe
1) CE, ISO9001 certificate
2) Provide on line video technique teaching of fusion welding
3) 1 year warranty
4) Provide customized welding machine
Contact Person: Mrs. YeGuiFeng
Tel: +86 85778256